STAYING INDEPENDENT, FUELING YOUR GROWTH
Women’s Health Texas is a network of more than 60 premier independent ObGyn providers in Texas. Our objective is to level the playing field for independent practices in a market that is increasingly dominated by large health systems.
Partnering with Women’s Health USA, a 20-year player in the management services space, we offer a full suite of strategic growth and practice management solutions to help enhance your financial future while maintaining clinical independence. We invite you to participate in an evaluation process to learn how this could work for you.
The key benefits you might expect*:
- Increased revenue through expert negotiation with payers, development of ancillary services, and innovative, proven marketing programs.
- Decreased costs with savings on medical and office supplies, and reduced operational costs for services shared across the larger group.
- Focus on patient care, not administrative burdens, by removing back-office headaches, providing access to best practices from peers in Central Texas and across the country, and offering technology optimized for women’s health providers.
- Financial stability/creation of value/future liquidity with income guarantees/equity stake in MSO.
*Average compensation for Women’s Health USA partners has grown by 30 percent during the last five years with a CAGR that is 2.5 times the national average.
Ready to learn more? Visit centexobgyn.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach out to:
|Paul Murphree, MD
President, Women’s Health Texas
VP Business Development, Women’s Health USA
Women’s Health Texas Provides Essential Care and Support
The Women’s Health Texas partnership allows physicians to merge talents and skills and to join forces within an organization completely dedicated to the care of women in Central Texas, Austin and Round Rock.
Our patient care systems and clinician programs set high standards that enable patients to have the best possible experience with every interaction.
- Administration services, from financial services and revenue cycle management to marketing and business development
- Patient support that prioritizes kindness, loyalty, and mutual respect
- Customer care and communication emphasis that makes it possible to establish a constructive patient-physician relationship
- Billing services that are transparent, clear and respectful
Behind-the-scenes clinic management expertise allows physicians to focus 100 percent on patient care.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Care throughout Austin
We created a partnership between leading Austin OBGYN physicians and practice management professionals that merges 587 years of combined experience. Our physicians actively engage in research, academia and community outreach, and earn accolades from both patients and peers. Each offers comprehensive care for everything from basic to complex gynecological and obstetric services, including the very latest techniques in minimally invasive surgery.
Women who live in Central Austin, Cedar Park, Westlake and surrounding areas will find one of our caring OBGYN doctors at a location convenient to work or home. We strategically position our care centers throughout the Austin community.
- Oakwood Women’s Centre at Seton Williamson
- Oakwood Women’s Centre at Round Rock
- Renaissance Women’s Group
- Renaissance Women’s Group at Cedar Park
- Renaissance Women’s Group at Bastrop
- Wildflower OB/GYN
- The OB/GYN Group of Austin
- Women Partners in Health
- Westlake Gynecology
- Southwest Medical Village
A Commitment to Austin Women: Compassionate, Leading-Edge Care
Women’s Health Texas has a vision for women’s healthcare that starts with a promise: “We will be here, caring for you as we care for our family, for generations to come.”
If you are a physician inspired by our patient-centric model, or searching for an OBGYN devoted to expert, compassionate care, contact us to learn more about how are transforming the practice of medicine in Austin.